Move your practice forward and share your experiences of ambitious science teaching with other innovators.
Saturday 23 March, 9.45-3.45, Open University, Milton Keynes.
10 free Year 7 Practice Books for each delegate.
The 2nd Science Done Right conference gets down to the business of how to make mastery work in practice. Many schools are starting to implement a 5-year mastery curriculum. SDR is an ideal forum to learn best practices and make new connections:
- Curriculum: How to make a 5-year big ideas vision reality
- Teaching: turn students into expert thinkers with differentiation, learning pathways and other mastery strategies
- Assessment: measure what matters for success: understanding, application and analysis
4 great reasons to attend
- Hear stories of how teachers have used the 5-year plan to improve students’ understanding and engagement
- Take an introductory masterclass on starting the 5-year curriculum, or an advanced one on how to differentiate and challenge with Blueprint planners.
- Discover AQA’s vision for the future of GCSE assessment
- Network with other innovative teachers at lunch
Cost £54.99. This is a non-profit event and the cost covers organisation, facilities, lunch and refreshments.
Book the conference
(the link takes you to the shop)
Book soon! Space is limited to 100 delegates.
Science Done Right 2017
We held our first Mastery Science conference, in March 2017, at the Open University in Milton Keynes.
Science done right, Tony Sherborne
A 5-year STEM curriculum, Stella Paes, formerly Head of Science at AQA